More than 700 organizations worldwide use Knovel to stay competitive in a tough market. Knovel’s ease of use, validated content and interactive features have a positive effect on engineers’ job satisfaction, as well as your bottom line.
Simply put, Knovel—
- Saves Time. An engineer’s time is valuable, and the average engineer saves 4 hours a week by using Knovel. The math is simple.
- Saves Money. Knovel’s validated content helps you avoid expensive redesigns and get products to market faster than ever.
- Streamlines Workflow. Knovel’s interactive graphs, charts and equations can be manipulated, analyzed and incorporated directly into an engineers’ workflow—simplifying complex engineering problems and freeing up more time for innovation and strategy.
- Standardizes Excellence. If your company operates in several locations worldwide, you can be confident that every engineer in the organization is accessing the same validated, trusted content to drive powerful solutions.
- Simplifies Training. Experienced engineers are retiring at an alarming pace and fewer are entering the field who are ready to contribute on day one. Training and knowledge transfer are more important than ever, and Knovel gives new hires the opportunity to adapt quickly without adding additional training and mentoring programs to your budget.